|Cheese and Pineapple Pizza Rolls|
Thanks, Amy, hope yours turn out too!
3 cups multigrain bread mix
1 1/4 teaspoons dry yeast
1 cup cheese
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
fresh pineapple, cut into pieces
- Add bread mix, yeast and water to breadmaker in the order suggested by your machine's manual
- Set to dough setting
- When complete, break into eight portions and shape into round flat rolls
- Blend tomatoes and worcestershire sauce into a paste
- Spread onto tops of rolls
- Sprinkle with fresh pineapple pieces and cheese
- Bake in oven at 180-200 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is golden brown and a skewer comes out clean.