Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Bedside Table Booklist

I love books. I have books shelved in nearly every room in the house, scattered on coffee tables, kitchen benches and bedside tables, and face down, much to my mother's disgust, on the floor, the bed and the couch.

I don't just read one book at a time. I might have on the go books about cooking, parenting, gardening, spirituality (and the odd trashy novel to keep me grounded).


Nath is buying me my current wishlist of books for Christmas, so I am clearing space in the 'important places' for my new offerings to my collection. This means reshelving the odd assortment of books I have scattered around the house, which, of course, means reading them - again- before I do so, to make sure I haven't missed anything!

My current wishlist:


Coming Home To Eat - Wholefood Cooking For The Family (Jude Blereau)


Animal, Vegetable, Miracle (Barbara Kingsolver)

Seven Times The Sun (Shea Darian)

The Creative Family (Amanda Blake Soule)

Handmade Home (Amanda Blake Soule)

Creative Play For Your Toddler (Christopher Clouder)





 


 Sew Darn Cute (Jenny Ryan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...